Australia's biggest 4WD and Adventure Show
The Perth 4WD and Adventure Show is iconic as it is the largest event of its kind in Australia, and the longest running. The 4WD and Adventure Show presents the theme of “Get the info, get the gear, get inspired and get out there!” and is designed for people to get everything they need for their adventure. This year we are excited to present new attractions, information zones and entertainment hubs, all aimed at educating and inspiring visitors to get out there and explore.
Show Dates: Friday 8th – Sunday 9th November 2024.
Show Times: 8.30am – 5pm daily
• All the latest gear on display – 4WD vehicles, caravans and motorhomes, camper trailers, camping gear, fishing, 4WD accessories.
• Entertainment – Engel Bush Camp Stage with special guests, plus Fishing Stage
• Dometic Outdoors Australia Content Creator area – meet your favourite youtubers and see their vehicles.
• Club 4×4 Adventure Hub – everything you need to get ready for overlanding and off grid camping with tech tips, demos and all the right advice.
• New Overland Stage – get the know-how from the experts. Sponsored by Madventure, Unsealed 4×4 and RV Daily.
• NEW Tough Dog Traction Track with tech demos.
• The Isuzu Iron Summit is back! Get in and have ride.
• Special Guests Graham Cahill and Jase Adnrews
• Show Your Dirt Show & Shine display
• Camp Cooking Demos
• Fishing Stage
Park and catch the shuttle bus from Belmont Park Racecourse. Enter off Graham Farmer Freeway and follow signs to shuttle bus pick up.
Park and catch the shuttle bus from Crown Casino parking. Off Great Eastern Highway take either Bolton Road or Resort Drive and follow the signs to park at P8 Crown Perth. Free shuttle bus service to the Show from P8 carpark.
Free parking at the Show:
a. ELLAM STREET: Enter from Mill Point Road to enter the show from the South Perth side.
b. LIMITED PARKING on Taylor Street: Enter off Canning Highway onto Taylor Street and at park on McCallum Reserve. NOTE: You can only access Taylor Street entering left off Canning Hwy heading east bound.